>:C

ok, so let´s talk talk about another anoying and childish subject (I´m raelly tired of writting this stuff every week, it´s just meanless) so I really like watching movies, at least I watch five per week, in fact I would be watching one movie right now if the teacher hadn´t notified aboust this so late at night. I really like gore movies because most of the time I'm angry with something or somebody and I'm allways daydreaming of killing people, to destroy people's body and to make blood rain. my mind isn´t a nice place to be for some people, so if the movie has more blood it´s better to me. There is a genre called slasher horror movies like "nightmare at Elm's Street" are masterpieces to me, they don´t  have a good script, neither a good cinematography but they have blood, and that's enough. And one movie that have gallonsof blood is "Marthyrs", actually it´s my favourite, if i had to recommend it I would it's a really intense movie, but I don't even care if you see it or not, you probably won't. Yesterday I saw "Parasite" it also has a lot of blood, but at the beggining it's like a american comedy, really intresting movie, I also recommend it.








how I regret not quitting this course :C

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

singapur is my dream