post4




 ok, books. I read those but not very often. I like some of them, also I hate someones, like books wroten by Paulo Coelho or like I like calling him, the new messiah of south american literature. He is the classic guy that appears to have Deep reflections about the meaning of life, but he just writes about obvious things.
 But know talking about books that I like to read, I like to read about cinema, the psychology applied on it, and also I like to read some famous German philosophers like Nietzche and Schopenhauer. I really like the way they think about humanity also I've read "the prince" and I liked it at lot, when I read I like to break my head trying to undestand what it is saying. now I´m Reading "the alien" by Albert Camus (I like his name) it is very similar with "the tunnel" by Ernesto Sábato. I not recommend those books, when I talk to people about those they say to me that are boring, maybe they are right, I don´t really care, books are made to have an individual experience. ok that´s all that I had to say but for an unkown reason I've to write two hundred words, I Will check the Word counter. Ok this is it. bye

Comentarios

  1. I don't like to read Nietzsche! wow! That kind of books are so dense.... I don't understand at the first reading... I prefer greeks thinkers and their way to interpret the world.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I´ve read "The Alchemist" in the school, and a very good friend gave me one editions as a present fot my last birthday. I enjoyed it a lot for a second time.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

singapur is my dream