post6

really? again? ok, so as I said last week I don´t know what I'm going to do with my life when I finish my career, but again I'm forced to answer something.
Sometimes I think that all these blogs are going to be printed on a english book for school students, beeing in this classroom remembers me a Simpson's episode where monkeys were writting sentences for that chinese cookies (I'll put an image of the esspisode).

So when I finish my career I think I would like to take some workshops about cinematography, because I want to specialize the most I can to make blowing mind shots, just like Mr John Toll who was the cinematography director of the best tv show ever, Breaking Bad. Nobody can say that Breaking Bad isn't a masterpiece and if you say that I have to tell you that you're very stupid. Getting back to the subject, I really don´t know where I'd study, but first at all I need money because those workshops are expensive af and with a tittle of cinema maker you should know that money isn't easy to earn. answering another point of the subject, obviously I can't have distant learning courses because workshops are mainly practical. Now I'll check the Word counter. 213 words that means just seven left. with that sentence I close this blog like a boss.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

singapur is my dream