the best concert of my life

this subject brings me really nice memories. I really like going to concerts  because there are the most euphoric expression of catarsis. first of all I see necessary write about my musical tastes. the first music genre that came to my life was metal, but the old school metal, like Black Sabbath. Black Sabbath still being one of my favourite bands of metal. I supuse beacuase they practically created metal, They began creating music on 1968 and the band was compoused by Tony Iomi at the guitar, Ozzy Osbourne on the voice, Geezer Butler at the bass and at the batery Bill Ward and untill the farewell tour on 2018 they were rocking the world.
So, now I can tell you what was the best concert, I supuse that you allready know what artists I saw. I arrived that day five hours earlier to assure that I'd be just a few meters away from Ozzy, so it was. I remember that I was really high with my Friends waiting that the group show over, people of all ages were there but where we were was full of people that I denominate "guatón chelero y metalero". So once the concert started all of this men started to jump and they spread that spirit on me, but i remember that at the 75 percent of the concert I pulled apart from my Friends and suddenly I fell down and I thought that I'd die trampled by all the crowd, but it wasn't so I stand up quickly and I once I were standing I realice that my glasses were lost and also my shoes, but that things are Little details, it definitely was the best concert of my life.

Comentarios

  1. Nice, I love Black Sabbath especially when the vocalist was Ronnie James Dio!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You looked like you like metal music. It's so great we are able to see our favorite artist before they stop making music. By the way, I like the expression "guatón chelero y metalero" jaja.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Ozzy is amazing. He and Dio have the best voice in metal.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

singapur is my dream