post 5

another week, another annoying subject. I mean, is this really an university class? I feel like I'm back to school doing this stuff. so job, I'm a really lazy person I really hate waking up and start a new day doing the things that normal people are supposed to do. so if you ask me if I'd like to work, the answer is a certainly not but this annoying world force me to do something, so what I'd do? I'd like to work making documentaries about nature and that stuff, basically because I'd be probably isolated from all the bad things about humanity and capitalism. Just nature and travelling and on my rest hours I'd be smoking a big fat joint. that´s all I want. If someone offers me that job whithout a salary I'd say "man, how do I pay my weed?" so I just need money for that because I don't want to have a family either bring to this rotten world another life and also that means less responsability. In the near future I'd like to continue studying and learning more about cinematography, that's one of the things that I love taking a camera and try to show my perspective of the world, It's really hard to see beautiful things about this flying and masive rock, but that´s the fun part about it.

Comentarios

  1. I share some thinkings with you.... I don't want to have a family too...I want to be me, myself and I...traveling around the world.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Well at least you are sure about your life

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Your publication provoked me many existential doubts jajajaja

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

singapur is my dream