post 8

so, summer plans, I'd like to travel backpacking to perú, I planned a huge way trough Bolivia. but this way takes like two months. when I started this I was believing that vacations would start at december but with all this beautiful chaos that is taking control of the city I guess that a big ass strike is coming and I'm totally agree with that. but if a strike won't come I'd like to make this travel reality beacuase it's a really beatiful plan that I made with my girlfriend and a chance to make our relationship stronger. And that's not the only reason the experience of backpacking it's a chance to open your mind to new cultures, new lifestiles and also to hear stories and learn from them. ok now I ran out of words and ideas. I'm going to smoke some weed and I'll return to get 240 words…
ok well, I just had some Deep reflections and I realized that this travel can change my life. I hate this country, I really can't understand why we live like we do, all this madness about money and how it turns people into lambs it's just unreal. So just maybe I could fall in love with other countries culture's and just maybe I could start a new life maybe in Perú, maybe in Bolivia, how knows?
with all the chaos of this days I'm happier, I can dream. I'm very high and I don't know what to say, so I woud recommend you a movie called "the Turin's Horse" it's simply perfect

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

singapur is my dream